(2) Analysis of Oxygen (O2). For checking combustion efficiency, air infiltration, and burner & control performance of furnaces, heaters and, boilers. May be used in commercial, industrial and residential settings.
(2) Analysis of Oxygen (O2) and Carbon Monoxide (CO). For checking combustion efficiency, air infiltration, and burner & control performance of furnaces, heaters and, boilers. May be used in commercial, industrial and residential settings.
(8) For continuous analysis of Oxygen (O2) in process gas streams. Also recommended for other applications such as O2 enrichment of combustion air, Flue Gas Analysis, Oxygen deficiency analysis, and many more.
(8) For continuous analysis of up to 100% Hydrogen (H2) in process gas streams. Also recommended for other applications such as H2 cooled generators, electrolysis units, refinery gas, heat treating atmospheres, blast furnace gas, and many more.
(9) Designed for the continuous monitoring of O2, CO, CO2, and/or H2 gases from blast furnaces or other continuous industrial processes where an uninterrupted stream of gas concentration data is critical. Calculated values of BTU, N2 and efficiency are also available.
(22) For monitoring heat treating atmosphere gases in any combination of Carbon Monoxide (CO), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Methane (CH4), Hydrogen (H2), Oxygen (O2) and dew point. Also available for other industrial processes that include hydrogen.
For continuous monitoring of atmospheres associated with steel-making and metal-working or other industrial processes. Analysis of any cobination of methane (CH4), carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide (CO) and hydrogen (H2) and oxygen (O 2). Offers viable and more economical alternative to mass spectrometer analysis for these gases.
The Nova 311 Series Portable SO2 Analyzer utilizes a reliable, customer-replaceable electrochemical sensor which responds quickly to the SO2 present in the ambient air sample. Its life expectancy is between 3 and 4 years. In operation, a built-in sample pump draws the gas sample in through the sampling tube, filter and flow meter. It then flows into the sensor where the SO2 is detected and digitally displayed on an LCD meter. The meter may also be backlit for use in dark areas.
A rechargeable battery provides enough power to the pump and electronics for about 20 hours of continuous operation. The analyzer can still be operated while it is being charged. A red LED light on the front panel indicates when to recharge. A green LED light indicates that it is receiving recharging power. A recharger is included.