(2) Analysis of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Oxygen (O2). For checking combustion efficiency, burner & control performance of furnaces, heaters and boilers in commercial, industrial and residential applications.
(3) Allows a single Nova gas analyzer to be time shared over many sample points. It can be controlled locally or remotely. Applications include multiple greenhouses, mushroom farms, multiple flue gas ducts, multiple landfill well or area sampling.
(11) For continuous analysis of Hydrogen (H2) with active Carbon Dioxide (CO2) compensation. Recommended for continuous analysis of exothermic (DX) atmosphere gases from a generator or a furnace, and other process gases.
(21) For continuous monitoring of any combination of heat treat atmosphere gases such as Oxygen (O2), Methane (CH4), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrogen (H2), Ammonia (NH3), and Dew Point (standard and low ranges). Also available for other industrial process gases.
(9) Designed for the continuous monitoring of O2, CO, CO2, and/or H2 gases from blast furnaces or other continuous industrial processes where an uninterrupted stream of gas concentration data is critical. Calculated values of BTU, N2 and efficiency are also available.
(22) For continuous monitoring of syngas and gasification atmospheres or other industrial process gases for any combination of methane (CH4), carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide (CO) and hydrogen (H2) and oxygen (O 2).